September 20, 2011

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Hi everyone!

Hope you've had a lovely week! Mine has been manic (seems to be a theme at the moment) but I'm looking forward to a quieter time this week and a holiday soon too! ;-)

Here's what I have been up to....

In my day job I've been filming at a lovely place, have a look at the retro decor! I love the scooter and that pretty wall paper!

A Chi Chi Affair

Slightly strange to take pictures of the bathroom but I couldnt resist as I adore the mosiac floor and those tiles. The mismatched mirrors are also lovely!

A Chi Chi Affair

Finally I had a well deserved day off yesterday after working all weekend and indulged myself in a trip to the cinema. I love SJP and this movie was a real chick flick!!

A Chi Chi Affair

Have a fab week!

Rachie xo 

2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Saw I Don't Know How She Does It on Friday and LOVED it. Didn't you think her kitchen/dining area was so lovely? I loved all the scenes with the children's parties etc. Oh, and then snowy Central Park ones were great too. SJP rocks! xx

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Love the scooter - looks like a fun week to me ;) x