September 13, 2011

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Wow this week has come round again super quick! Here's what I got up to!

Best day of the week was Saturday when I went wedding dress shopping with my little sis! We had such a fun day out...

A Chi Chi Affair

I actually bought these goodies from Zara Home a few weeks ago and totally forgot to show you!  They were all bargain sale buys. I particulary love the stripy placemats - they add so much colour to my home!

A Chi Chi Affair

Saw this stunning home in Guardian weekend saturday newspaper. Its the designers Antoni and Alison and I love it, particularly the exposed brick work and the high ceilings!

A Chi Chi Affair


Hope you have a lovely week!

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I loved the exposed brick in Antoni and Alison's home, too! xx

Anonymous said...

Exciting week for you with wedding dress shopping! Thank you for the link to Antoni & Alison's - their guided home tour is so cute, I LOVE their place!

Meera xx

Meera @ firstsense said...

Whoops... clicked 'Publish' before entering my name.

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

How did the wedding dress hunt go? Did you see anything you liked?