September 06, 2011

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Hi all!

Had a lovely but busy week again! My day job is manic at the moment! However I squeezed in not one but two birthday celebrations on the weekend, One for H2Bs birthday and one for my lovely friend Jenny's.

We decided to treat ourselves and went to Jamie Oliver's new restaurant Barbecoa - it was absolutely delicious and the view of St Paul's Cathedral from our table really was something else! I love London!




For my friend Jenny's birthday I used this beautiful wrapping paper and these lovely personalised tags from Fraser and Parsley


More cocktails this time for a birthday night out with the girlie's! These peartinis were lovely!



What did you get up to this week? Hope you had a lovely one!

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Looks like a pretty fabulous week to me, hun! Glad J.O's meat place was good! xx

Helen Elliott said...

I am totally going for the Baked Cheesecake option! YUM!!

Adam & Rosie said...

An old-school Knickerbocker Glory would be my choice! x