September 09, 2011

Fabulous Friday Food: Blueberry Hand Pies

I found this recipe on the lovely Camille Styles blog and its by Forgiving Martha. The moment I clicked over to this fab blog I was hooked! (I think it was the navy stripes on the blog header!) Anyway Jess posts some absolutely lovely recipes and her photography is really great so if you are into cooking then this is a must read!!  I particularly loved this recipe for the blueberry hand pies which seemed lovely for an autumn picnic!

Forgiving Martha via Camille styles

Click here for the recipe and be sure to check out the other lovely recipes too!

Happy Weekend!  I'm going wedding dress shopping with my sis! WHOOP!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Thanks for introducing me to a fab new blog - hello follow button! hope you have a great weekend, sweets! xx

p.s. we only painted one wall forgot to say yday!