September 26, 2011

Autumn Dessert Party

The nights are definitely drawing in, in the UK and thoughts are definitely turning to Autumn. Thats why I really liked this Autumn dessert party. The styling is really sweet. I love all the rustic colours.

A few particular details caught my eye which you could easily include in your autumn styling, that bowl of rosy apples makes a perfect autumn centrepiece and that cinnamon tied with berries at each place is such a stylish touch with the vintage hankerchief.  Plus I love those mini pies with the little flags.

Celebrations at Home

Celebrations at Home

Celebrations at Home

Celebrations at Home

Celebrations at Home

Celebrations at Home

I found this over at celebrations at Celebrations at Home so click over for more pictures and more info.  It really is so gorgeous!  I'm going to be incorporating these details into my autumn dinner parties.

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I think this is my favourite party you've posted on here - it's totally perfect for the new season! Hope you had a lovely weekend! xx

normalityandme said...

Love this autumnal harvest type look, makes me want to throw a party right now... and eat an apple :)

Anya adores said...

GOOOSH this looks absolutely amazing - I wanna come to this party pleeeeease :)
Have a sunny day :)Axx

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Such a beautiful party and the pies are adorable!