August 31, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Our Stationery

After what felt like a mammoth hunt for stationery I finally have a stationery designer on board that I am more than happy with!  Based in Johannesburg South Africa they are called Canvas Stationery Boutique and I found them through The Pretty Blog which is one of my fave wedding blogs.





The brief is a kind of speakeasy style with hints of modern thrown in and as soon as I emailed  this to Carike she was really enthusiastic about my ideas! We then had a hilarious skype call one Friday morning and she convinced me she is the lady that will interpret our ideas.

We're still in the draft stage so I can't show you anything yet but I promise I'll show you something soon! Too exciting!

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

Love it! Nice to have the SA connection too!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

SO exciting! I cannot wait to see the designs. Pleased you finally found the right company, hun! xx

Meera @ firstsense said...

Well done on another important decision made! Looks like a fantastic stationery company, look forward to seeing your design!

Meera xx