August 24, 2011

Wedding Wednesday - If the shoe fits!

I saw this picture on one of my fave blogs Bridal Musings this week and it got me thinking what kind of shoes I will have at my wedding. I love the detail on the bottom of these - I've seen a few people wear the cute blue I do stickers but I like the detail of the date of these -so much fun!

Bridal Musings

I also saw some really beautiful Jimmy Choos photographed by my photographer the fabulous Segurius Bruce  Photography this week. Jimmy Choos although gorgeous are normally a bit dainty for me but these are the nicest I have ever seen! I love the shape and bow detail

Segerius Bruce Photography via Love my Dress 

These ones could be my dream shoes - not sure if the cost is justifiable though!

Christian Louboutin via Pinterest

Oh and I do love a feather - and I do love the softness of these.

Pinterest

I have no doubt there will be much more shoe posts coming up over the next few months! Which are your favourite?

Rachie xo

0 lovely comments: