August 30, 2011

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

It's been a quiet week actually and what with starting a new job I've hardly have a moment to myself!  However I still had time to take a couple of pics for you so here are my Tuesday Tales. 

More food! This week I went to Comptoir Libanais and had this yummy meal which was a kind of lamb wrap.   I do love Lebanese food.


A Chi Chi Affair

On  the weekend we took the chance to go for a bit of a browse. I found this fabulous treasure trove shop called The Packhouse near Guildford. Here are a few things that took my eye.


A Chi Chi Affair 

Loving these stripy lamps! So chic with the glass base!

A Chi Chi Affair

I adore this bashed up old cupboard especially the blue colour! It was a bit out of my price range but I'm guessing you could DIY something similar!


A Chi Chi Affair

This was my fave piece in the shop as I haven't seen anything like it anywhere! I adore the pattern and it looks so chic in black and white!


A Chi Chi Affair


Have a lovely week all!


Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

Yum -- that food looks delish, and great treasures you found!

Meera @ firstsense said...

Packhouse looks like a wonderful treasure trove! I need to find more places like that near me.