August 23, 2011

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Hi all

I've been trying to do much more cooking recently and these tacos were made for the H2B and I one week night! OMG they were yummy. Mexican food is absolutely my favourite and the guacamole was even homemade :-)

A Chi Chi Affair

It was my good friend Clare's wedding and it was such a lovely day and she looked amazing! I was lucky enough to take home one of the table centrepieces which included this funky mirror cube vase. Thank you Clare Bear! Love the colours too.

A Chi Chi Affair

Finally my lovely friend (and bridesmaid!) Laura made this gorgeous cake for my other friend Katie's birthday! How good does this cake look? And she used the cake topper that I posted here which made me love it (and her!) more!! :-)   I'll be posting the recipe for this delish chocolate cake over the next week or so, so stay tuned.



Happy Tuesday!
Rachie xo

0 lovely comments: