August 09, 2011

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

I've had a lovely week as I've been in Mallorca for my good friend Clare's hen night.   We had such a good time staying in the family villa in Santa Ponsa which was absolutely gorgeous and so stylish!

We took advantage of the stunning gardens and pool by doing lots of sunbathing, ate in some lovely local restaurants and enjoyed a night out in the port of Portals Nous - So stylish!!  We also dressed in 80's clothes and went out in Magaluf - not so stylish but absolutely hilarious!!

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

I love Mallorca - its one of my fave places in this world. I adore the relaxed vibe and the Spanish culture. Maybe one day I'll have a home there! (A girl can dream!)

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

You don't need to dream hun - you'll get there NO DOUBT! xo