August 11, 2011

Free Printable : Cake Banner!

Sometimes I come across something so lovely that I cant resist sharing it with you and today is one of those days!!

Look at this gorgeous cake banner - Its just so cute and the best thing is you can download the template here and make one yourself. Its from Shauna Younge from Sweet Tooth who designs gorgeous dessert tables. Do go and have a look around the rest of the site as there are some fabulous ideas!

There are tons of uses for this, especially as, as well as the Congrats one you get a blank one to write anything you like on! You can print it out on some patterned craft paper and it will look extra sweet!

shaunayounge

What will you use this for? Do you love it as much as me?

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I love free printables (blog more of them, please!) I like this but I think it could do with a hit of colour! Maybe some sky blue or turquoise to give it a little bit of a lift?! Still fun, though! xx