August 18, 2011

Free Baby Shower Printables

Do you know anyone that is having a baby ? My bestie is but sadly she is in Australia! I wish she was here though as I would definitely throw her a shower with these fab printables from Hostess with the Mostess blog.

You can download these in pink for girls and blue for boys or you could use them together. I love the way they are so graphic and fun! You could definitely throw such a gorgeous baby shower with these.  Click here to download the printable.

hostessblog.com

I love the way they have been styled with the wool in the picture below and the place names could actually be used for any event for a fun addition to your table.


hostessblog.com

Hope you have some fun with these!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Liking the boy's printables! Nice and graphic!