August 19, 2011

Fabulous Friday Food: Mini Milkshake Shooters

I adore this mini milkshake shooter recipe. I came across it on the fabulous Pizzazzerie styled by Hey Gorgeous events and knew I had to post it as I'm so all about making food look cute in an easy way! It would be utterly perfect for a bridal shower, baby shower, birthday or even just a pretty girls get together.

http://pizzazzerie.com/

http://pizzazzerie.com/

Click here to get the full recipe and how to, and some lovely extra pictures. Don't forget the stripy straws and sprinkles!

Happy Weekend :-)

Rachie xo

5 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I HAVE to make these. Really simple but they look - and, I bet, taste - great! xx

Emma said...

YUM!

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Those are ADORABLE! Love the sprinkles around the rim.

graveyardsandgrasslands said...

can't believe how great these look and also easy!! I hate to spend too long with things like this but it looks really simple!! More of the same please!!
x

Lana said...

So cute, love this idea!x