August 12, 2011

Fabulous Friday Food: Ice Cream Sandwich

Okay this may be the easiest recipe ever. In fact its not really a recipe more of an assembly your own dessert. However a few weeks ago my sister was coming round for dinner that night and the Ben and Jerry's ice cream was half price so this idea just popped into my head and it was yummy, so I thought i would share it with you in case you are in need of similar last minute inspiration.

Actually this is perfect for a casual dinner party with friends as its a total crowd pleaser - I mean who doesn't love cookies and ice cream??

BBC Good Food


Ingredients

  • 12 Chocolate chip cookies - or any cookies really
  • Ice cream (Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia goes nicely with the chocolate)
  • Chocolate sauce 

Divide the ice cream between 6 of the cookies and sandwich together with the remaining 6. Freeze until you need them. Serve drizzled with chocolate sauce, if you like.

Thirty seconds to make - that's my kind of easy dessert!! :-)
Happy Weekend All

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I need to make this for T! He would love it! xx

Lana said...

Totally decadent but oh so easy, I like!xx

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

yuuummmmmmmmmmmm!