August 22, 2011

Camping Baby Shower

Because of the totally rubbish weather we have been having of late (and all the A/W clothes in the shops!) my thoughts are turning to Autumn, and if you are planning a baby shower for your friend this Autumn then you will LOVE this!

There are so many great touches here, I love the foliage used and the muted tones, it creates a very rustic and stylish effect and the pine cone garland would be easy to make yourself.  I think this would also work well with a hessian tablecloth.

On to Baby via The Sweetest Occasion 

On to Baby via The Sweetest Occasion 

I'm also liking the old fashioned camping lanterns and the mismatched linens, they are really sweet.

On to Baby via The Sweetest Occasion 

Its the little details that get me here though - look at the little food flags - super sweet! I love the little sleeping bag. I also like the way the little mousses are presented with the brown string and the wooden spoons- they would be so easy to make in advance as well which is very useful!

On to Baby via The Sweetest Occasion 

On to Baby via The Sweetest Occasion 

On to Baby via The Sweetest Occasion 

Finally the cake is so cute and I love the stand! Such a great colour!

On to Baby via The Sweetest Occasion 

Hope you love this as much as me!  Click over to The Sweetest Occasion for more pics

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Interior Design Musings said...

Adore this post! And it would be fantastic for any dinner party, especially love the mason jars of dessert with the raffia and wooden spoon. Very inspiring.