July 26, 2011

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Hi lovelies

Hope you are having a good week. My bestie is over from Australia so I am having the best time :-)  Here are the things I am sharing this week.

First up I loved this pretty packaging from My Wardrobe - the black ribbon is so chic. Its the best thing when you get packages through the post that are so pretty!

A Chi Chi Affair

We went to the races this week. After the cold and rain that day it turned into a beautiful evening. We have a bit of a flutter on the horses but sadly didn't win! There is always next time.

A Chi Chi Affair

My sister and her husband came over for a low key dinner which gave me an excuse to get the napkins out. As a pre dinner snack we served bread sticks, hummus and olives and if you are interested we had salsa verde potatoes, garlic chicken and a green salad for main and then ice cream sandwiches for dessert.

A Chi Chi Affair

Happy Tuesday!

Rachie xo 

3 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

"Gave me an excuse to get the napkinds out" you crack me UP! Fun week hun! xx

Victoria said...

Lovely! xx

Lana said...

Sounds like you've been having a fab time! So nice to have a bestie to share it all with!x