July 19, 2011

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Hi all

Hope you enjoyed last weeks Tuesday Tales from the week. I've decided to make it a regular feature!

First up look at these absolutely beautiful purple Alliums I have in my kitchen at the moment. Aren't they stunning! They are like huge pom poms. Nature is so amazing don't you agree!

A Chi Chi Affair

I was at one of my good friends 30th birthdays this weekend and they had this cool silhouette in the bar. I thought it looked cool!

A Chi Chi Affair

Finally I'll about to embark on a whole new skincare regime. Has anyone used Kiehl's products?

A Chi Chi Affair
Hope you are having a good week!

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

OK, so those Alliums are beautiful! Loving the spindle wall sticker, too! xx

Jessica said...

Very cool silhouette!

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

The flowers are stunning! I'm trying to figure out a new skin care routine as well. Decided to go all natural, so I'm still in the research phase... I'm excited about it though!