July 12, 2011

Tuesday tales from the week

Thought I would do a cute new feature where I share some pics of my week.  Hope you like them!

We had some great weather on the weekend so we had an impromptu BBQ with the family and we used our old table as outdoor furniture in the garden until we get a new set. I actually thought it looked quite cool. I styled up the table with some green paper napkins and my Zara Home place mat. Okay it was simple but I thought it looked quite pretty. The pink mat is from Habitat and I've had it for years and years but I still love it!

A Chi Chi Affair

Can you believe that these flowers are not real!!  I really liked the shape of them in the vase and the colours. I think I'll be considering something like this for my wedding decor.

A Chi Chi Affair

Finally I visited this place this week for work and I liked the contemporary decor especially the three light fittings in a row at the cafe bar and the arm chairs. The bold red really makes a statement with the wooden floors

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

Hope you enjoyed a peak into my week!

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Your seat pads are darling! xo

Helen Elliott said...

A new feature - Peak of my Week! Like it! xx