July 11, 2011

A Pretty Kitchen Tea

Look at this gorgeous and super pretty kitchen tea from The Pretty Blog.  A Kitchen tea is commonplace in Australia and South Africa and its kind of like a bridal shower/hen party where you play little games and the bride receives (according to easy weddings) gifts of  kitchen essentials that the bride would need in married life such as mixing bowls, bottle and can openers, rolling pins, tea towels, baking sheets, oven gloves and potato peelers?


Anyway I would love to have one of these (hint hint!) to honour the South African family that I am joining. It just sounds super fun! This one that I have found is just so stylish and stunning. I love the pretty pink and red colour palate as well as the beautiful stationery and the place settings.  








For more pictures please go over here to The Pretty Blog which has tons of gorgeous inspiration


Rachie xo

12 lovely comments:

Amanda said...

What a beautifully set table, it's all so pretty! x

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Love the pink gingham tablecloths! So cute! In fact, all of this is lovely! Have a great week, hun. xo

Meera @ firstsense said...

Pretty pretty pretty!! xx

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, I'm loving your blog and all the great ideas!! Adding you to my favorites ;-)

Happy Monday Dear! xo

Sandy a la Mode said...

such a beautiful table setting!!

Punctuation Mark said...

this is so beautiful!!! love the color palette!

Jessica said...

So much you can do with this fun theme!

herbal tea said...

Wow, stunning pictures and Very nice design. I love ths idea of hanging pretty kitchen tea towels as window dressing.

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

That party is divine!!!! Love every little touch!

wedding photography Melbourne said...

Thanks for posting some fun pictures. I copied them on my blog.

mts editor said...

Good Pictures. I like all pictures. In picture all are beautifully set. Cup shape is awesome. I saw this design first time. I love it.

angelmenny said...

Awesome post you have to define. When i seen your post i mark one think everywhere the cup of tea and their background is pink and red. I love all the picture and it's really look very nice. Specially in umbrella you hang the cup of tea is really nice. Thanks for posting.
Boot camp uk