July 07, 2011

Gorgeous home and a Lovely dress!

I found the blog The Southern Eclectic through a lovely blog called Coral Cafe and I am totally smitten. Sheridan French is a fashion designer that designs the most gorgeous dresses and has such great style! Oh and she has the cutest family too.

But it's her home that totally grabbed me when I saw it. The use of colour and scale is immense. I love the giant mirror in the first picture and in the second its the almost luminous coral curtains that grab me. I love the way different patterns are used. And have a look at that gorgeous nursery - I would die for that ceiling and Sheridan painted it herself when she was pregnant! What a clever lady!

The Southern Eclectic via The Coral Cafe

And I just couldn't resist posting one of Sheridan's gorgeous dresses. I totally want this! Isn't it totally beautiful, fun and summery! - It would be perfect for my trip to Majorca with the girls later this month. Swoon!

The Southern Eclectic via The Coral Cafe

Happy Thursday!

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

You would rock that dress, hun! The shoes, too, in fact. Buy, buy, buy!

P.S. The yellow stripe on the ceiling is FAB! xx

Meera @ firstsense said...

Fabulous home and fabulous dress!

Meera xx