June 22, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Coral

The more wedding planning I do the more I'm finding colours that I like and I can see little themes emerging. In fact when I took stock of some of my planning pics the other day I find I am drawn to one colour most of all. Coral.

Its funny because I haven't always liked coral - in fact i can remember a time when I really didn't like it. I think its to do with the fact I had peach patterned 90's curtains in my bedroom growing up! But over the past season I've bought a few coral dresses for my wardrobe and its such a pretty colour, I also noticed the coral roses that were in my neighbours garden (he has so many amazing roses) and I was really drawn to them.

Here are some of my planning pics.

http://misswallflower.tumblr.com/post/3418294872 via Pinterest

http://savedbythesouthernbelle.tumblr.com/post/3185588293 via Pinterest

wedluxe via pinterest


http://www.w-weddingflowers.com via Pinterest

What do you think about Coral?

Rachie xo


5 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I like coral - I think of it as a sophisticated mix between orange and pink. Looks great in flower arrangements, too. xx

Amanda said...

Gorgeous colour! I adore those dresses and the posy below them is SOOO beautiful.

MissNeira said...

I love coral as an accent for weddings, its so fresh and bright..great idea! hmm you got me thinking!


xoxo
Miss Neira

Amber {imagine.create.play} said...

I've really grown to love coral!! It's so clean and fresh yet bright and cheery!

Meera @ firstsense said...

Well, you know I have recently found myself LOVING coral! LOVE these gorgeous images - happy and chic! :)

Meera xx