June 24, 2011

Watermelon and Lime Ice Lollies

Thank goodness its Friday and here in the UK the weather is finally hotting up for the weekend. My sis is coming over for a BBQ with my darling nephew and we are going to be sunbathing and chilling!

H2B is obsessed with ice lollies at the moment - seriously he has one every night even if the weather is rubbish! They are so full of sugar though that I thought I would have a go at making my own and luckily I came across this fabulous recipe

Watermelon and Lime Lollies!!

Its literally watermelon, cane sugar and limes so it must be (sort of) good for you! No additives or flavourings!
Click over to the lovely Cashmere and Cupcakes blog here for the recipe!

http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/

http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/

Happy Weekend all! What have you got planned?

Rachie xo

PS: If you haven't voted please please vote for me here to be one of the Rock My Wedding real brides. Would be super grateful!

3 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

Wierdly I was looking at making some Ice Lollies for Fred this week - this recipe looks cool. Looking forward to seeing you on the weekend! xxxx

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Getting ready for hols! Don't you just love that part?! Have a lovely weekend, hun. xo

Meera @ firstsense said...

YUMMMM! I'm going to make these at the weekend, already looking forward to it! Really hope it'll be a sunny weekend.

Meera xx