June 16, 2011

Summer Picnics

When summer comes I always want to have a picnic! I love them!  Eating outdoors is just so much fun and its always really relaxing. Sometimes when we lived in the flat we used to pick up some bits and bobs from M&S on the way home from work and eat in the park around the corner - such happy times! And now we are lucky enough to have a garden so I relish  the time we get to sit in it.

I actually have a very cool pink and white outdoor rug that I have had for years that we use in the garden all the time. It always brightens up the space - I'll try and take a pic this weekend and post it!

Anyway how gorgeous is this little picnic set up?

Housetohome.co.uk via Pinterest

And I found some cute picnic sets too.  This melamime green set one is new into Zara Home and its so pretty! I love the pattern

Zara Home

This orange bowl from Habitat is such a great colour!


Habitat

And how gorgeous would this picnic set be to take to the park?  I love the tin it comes in - very sophisticated!


http://www.gardenchic.co.uk/

Have you had any picnics yet this summer? - do share!

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Your impromptu picnics sound lovely! We do the same at Waitrose sometimes, but it's all too easy to get carried away and spend LOADS!

Hope you're having a good week, hun! xo

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

great idea Rachie!
Love how they have incorporated the Bush radio, my mom has the same!

Meera @ firstsense said...

I love picnics too! I had a few during the glorious bank holidays we had (Easter, royal wedding, May bank holiday).

I find picnics one of life's greatest pleasures :-). A warm sunny day, lounging outdoors on a mat, sipping and eating... there's nothing like it!

Meera xx

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

how cute is that bunny blanket?!?!?!