June 23, 2011

Please vote for me!

Hi all!!

Hope you are having a good week everyone  - it seems to be flying by!

As most of you know I'm planning my wedding at the moment and a few weeks back I applied to become a Rock My Wedding Real Bride. Rock my Wedding have posted a couple of the parties I styled before here and here so I'm a big fan.

If you win it means you get to write about your wedding planning for the Rock My Wedding blog and share your journey to the altar with lots of like minded ladies :-) Don't worry I'll still be sharing it here too but it does mean I get to write in more depth.

Now I've been lucky enough to be shortlisted in the contemporary cool category so I would be so grateful if you would vote for me to win! Pretty Please!

Here is the mood board that i came up with which lead to me being shortlisted and you can go over and read my post here.

achichiaffair

All you need to do to vote is leave a comment saying VOTE in the comments box! Click here to go to the post

Thank you so much for all your support!

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Consider me voted! Good luck, hun! xo

Lynsey-Loo said...

Oh I really hope you win in the category! I would love to see your planning on the RMW pages! xpx

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

I am in love with all the black and white stripes in your moodboard, everything just looks SO chic! Gorgeous!

I have voted for you as well and wish you the best of luck xxx

Meera @ firstsense said...

I LOVE this moodboard, sweetie!! I have of course voted for you (just did it, comment awaiting moderation), I would love to follow your beautiful journey.

Such an exciting time!!

Meera xx