May 26, 2011

The White Company - Table Decorations

One of my staple go to gifts for my friends are candles from The White Company - you can never have enough and they are such good quality. If you haven't tried them and you are a lover of candles then do, as they are beautiful and the new White Mint scent is amazing!

So the other day I was browsing the candles and I came across the new table decorations range.  I was really struck by the paired down elegance and quality of the pieces.

These are my faves from the range...

I love these little zinc hearts for summer dining - they are re-usable time and time again and they really make plain napkins look special

The White Company

The simpleness of these plain matt white candle holders are part of their charm, pair them with all neutrals or pops of colour and they would look equally at home - they are super stylish.

The White Company 

These lovely bud place holders look so classic on each place but you could also group them together for a more bold effect.

The White Company 

I love a lantern. I have loads and these and these would be gorgeous hanging from the trees in the garden. Imagine eating by candle light on a balmy summer evening. My idea of bliss!

The White Company

The White Company 

Do you like The White Company?

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I saw the name place hearts in white in the store the other day - adorable! xx

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

There isn't much I don't love from the White Company - just beautiful elegance all the way! Love your choices, those little zinc place holders are super sweet xxx

Pinecone said...

I think all of the items are really beautiful!!
happy weekend
xo
Ashlyn

Meera @ firstsense said...

I LOVE The White Company! Their settings are beautifully calm and elegant, very inspirational. Love your selections, especially the zinc hearts, so versatile and sweet!

Meera xx