May 04, 2011

Wedding Wednesday - London

Last Thursday after drinks in Soho with my sister and her new husband we got a taxi back to the train station and through the streets of the capital all shiny and clean in anticipation of the royal wedding the next day. The London eye was lit up in red, white and blue and just looked so stunning! It reminded me of how much I love this city

telegraph.co.uk

The next day, after watching the beautiful royal wedding showcasing London in all its glory, H2B and I made a bold decision! Our wedding is to be a stylish city affair (I hope!) in London!

Its the city where we met, both work, have both lived and both love! I'm so excited!


hilton.co.uk

So decision made - I feel like we can more focused. We still don't have a venue yet but as soon as we do - I'll share it with you!


Rachie xo

7 lovely comments:

Maaike said...

ooh exciting! we hare having a city wedding too, in Amsterdam :-). Enjoy the planning of your big day!
Love, Maaike

Victoria said...

Very exciting! XXXX Love you xx

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Excellent choice, hun! Love that shot of the London eye.

Anonymous said...

I love wedding photos with architecture. Took all my wedding photos in the centre of Pretoria - lovely buildings! Karin

Helen Elliott said...

I love it when I get mentioned! It was a wonderful evening and London did have a real sense of anticipation and excitment, the eye looked gorgeous!

YAY for London Town!

xx

Emma said...

How exciting! And, as a London Bride myself, I really think it's a great choice!
We got married at Swan at the Globe (attached to Shakespeare's Globe), which was fantastic - absolutely loved looking out at St Pauls in the evening, and having our photos taken on the Millennium Bridge.

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Oh there are so many great venues in London, how totally exciting! It's such an awesome city, do love it!