May 18, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Initial Stationery Thoughts

So we are getting closer to confirming the venue and that means that I can start thinking about one of my fave parts of the wedding - The Stationery! I've mentioned before on these very pages how much I love stationery and I'm determined to get something that I absolutely love. Luckily my H2B shares my passion for paper.

Here are a few lovely ones I have found so far...

This is by Seven Swans which are a South African Company (and my fiancee is from SA so this makes me happy!)  I love the bright colours against the brown cardboard.


http://www.sevenswans.co.za/gallery/

The french bistro feel of these by U plus U design are very elegant.

http://www.uplusudesign.com/

I adore the preppy feel of these by Julia's Poppies and the colours are really bold.

http://www.juliaspoppies.com/

And finally if this could be London themed then it would be perfect. Isn't it cute? This is by the fab Ink box design boutique.


http://www.inkboxdesign.com/


Which one is your fave?

Rachie xo

PS: I'm celebrating the big 30 today!!!

9 lovely comments:

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

May I be the first (on here anyway) to wish you a VERY happy birthday!! Hope you have something fantastic planned and your day is filled with getting utterly spoiled as well as pretty sparkly things :)

In regard to stationary, the first one is my favourite. I love the colours against a warm neutral, it just looks really fresh and modern and not something you really see all the time!

xxx

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

lovely choices, when is the big day? xx

Meera @ firstsense said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sweetie!! Hope you are thoroughly spoiled with presents and fussed over :-)

These invitations are delightful, I love the urban cards for a city wedding.

Love to you!

Meera xx

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

Wow -- you've found some great options! Your wedding is going to be fabulous!!

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

andn ps -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I don't think I could choose between those invites... maybe the first or last... they are all great!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Ink box design boutique is a great find, hun! xo

My Vintage Darling said...

Oooh I love the Julia's Poppies number, lovely!x

Pinecone said...

the top one is my fave...but with all of these great choices you can't go wrong.

Happy BD!!
xo
Ashlyn