May 16, 2011

Vintage Carnival Wedding

There is SO much cool party inspiration on the wedding blogs at the moment and Green Wedding Shoes is a particular fave of mine. They just showcase such creativity that is so inspiring!

Just have a look at this one - there are almost no words its so gorgeous!

I am especially loving the stationery - if I received a box like this I would be SO excited, and thats in my opinion what wedding stationery should convey. It's so colourful and really fits the whole wedding theme. Lauren at The Creative Parasol (whose wedding it actually is!) designed these so do have a look at her beautiful website.


The long tables, and the bold yellow, red and coral colour palate strike such a chord with me. The colours look so on trend! I love the candles in bottles on the burlap runners as they add some height to the table which is much needed in the barn as it has such high ceilings. The cute flags are great as table markers.



As with all the weddings I feature its the details that really get me. Those cotton goodie bags as favours are such a sweet gift for your guests.   And look at that table plan made out of tree stumps - super creative!  Even the bridesmaids shoes all features corsages on them. Cute!





For more pictures of this gorgeous affair hop on over to Green Wedding shoes!

Rachie xo

All pictures are copyright of  http://paigenewtonphotography.com/ and found via Green Wedding Shoes

5 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Love, love, love those shots of the table from above. As for receiving that box in the mail? I'd be SO excited!

Hope the hen weekend was fun! xo

Amanda said...

Wow, what a great wedding. The invites are awesome and I love all the little details too.

Victoria said...

Oooh I love this wedding. Definately lots of new ideas here.
xx

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Amazing! Love that last photo of all of the girls shoes... so fun!!!

Meera @ firstsense said...

What a FUN wedding! Love the relaxed fun vibe here, nothing too precious or fussy... just colourful, happy and fun! (That's a lot of 'fun's there!)