May 10, 2011

Transform your table with Napkins

Have you noticed how napkins can transform a table - I love them because you can swap them out regularly and totally change the look of your table. We have a white table that doesn't really tend to lend itself to a tablecloth so napkins are perfect. I also tend to use them in the centre of the table to put flowers or candles on,  or even as place settings.

Look at these great colourful ones that I found in Zara Home. They are so reasonable as well.   The colours and patterns on this one are so  tropical.

Zara Home

Beautiful colours in this one. Such a fresh look and a great pattern again.

Zara Home
 
These paper napkins would really jazz up a Barbecue! Perfect for the summer!

Zara Home
 
These are so stylish! Lovely against a white or wooden table

Zara Home

And have a look at these gorgeous napkins rings I found too. These nautical inspired knot ones are very stylish


Zara Home

And these colourful ones here and here are just so fun!

Zara Home

Hope you liked my picks!

Happy Tuesday All!

Rachie xo

5 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I love that third design - so chic, but they are all wonderfully colourful. I had to resist buying these super cute owl salt and pepper shakers in ZH over the weekend - seriously, that store is D A N G E R O U S!

Meera @ firstsense said...

Completely love the Jess napkins, too pretty for napkins, surely! This is a lovely subject for a blog, sweetie, as you're right, napkins can transform a table setting!

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Totally agree, I love these ones you've featured - Zara Home has some seriously gorgeous table bits!

I just bought myself some black and white striped paper napkins from Sainsbury's of all places. They are so cool I don't want to use them! ;)

xxx

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

Those are all great looking, especially like the first one. I'm developing a love for tableware...but dont have the storage to support it!

Heather Pranitis said...

This is oh so true! Great post. And I can't pick just one...