May 31, 2011

Some Birthday Presents!

Hi all!

Happy Tuesday! As some of you probably read it was my birthday last week and I was so lucky to receive some lovely gifts. I thought I would share with you the ones that are now currently gracing my home.

Two of my good friends bought me these Moroccan style pink glasses that I absolutely love. They are so pretty and look so nice on my table with the yellow roses in (from the neighbours garden!!)  They also bought me some beautiful matching lavender candles to go in them too that I cant wait to use. They smell delicious.

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

My good friend Will bought me this beautiful anthropologie candle that I totally love and its currently residing on the mantelpiece in the kitchen diner.  Its so gorgeous. Thank you so much Will - the picture doesn't do this justice.

A Chi Chi Affair

My Mum and Dad bought me this beautiful carafe from Graham and Green which will be perfect for dinner parties and drinking alfresco in the garden in the summer. I love the oak stopper.

A Chi Chi Affair

From my sister I got this gorgeous vase which I'm going to use in the living room when we finally re-decorate. Its a great size and the bright colour really makes a statement!

A Chi Chi Affair. 

I hope you enjoyed a look at my birthday presents!

Finally I want to share with you the muffins I made this weekend, The lighter ones in the picture are the carrot and courgette ones that I posted the recipe for a few weeks ago. They turned out really well - do try them! They are perfect for a late breakfast!  The darker ones are chocolate muffins that I made for a family get together! Yum!

A Chi Chi Affair

Rachie xo


4 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

So glad you liked the vase - it will look lovely in the lounge! xx

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

That carafe is really elegant, hun. Good choice by M&D there!

Glad you liked your candle. xo

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

That carafe is fabulous! Love the pink glasses too.

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

Love those pink glasses...so glad you had a lovely birthday!