May 03, 2011

Shutters for the study

As the study is now progressing (see post here) we are now talking about window dressings and are thinking of investing in some shutters. 

I love the light and airy feel that shutters give you and I think they look so stylish. They actually remind me of being on holiday!

Here are some examples of lovely ones!

The Stylish Shutter Company


http://www.tnesc.co.uk/blog/tag/manhattan-shutters/


http://www.ukhomeideas.co.uk/ideas/interior-design/vertical-blinds/page/3

Do you have shutters in your home?

Rachie xo

6 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

No! But I'd love to have some. T and I always soon at the houses on our street with them. There's a darling semi detached house a few doors down with them and I'm dying to see more of the decor inside.

Back to work today - boooooooo! xx

Cupcake Couture said...

I like these ideas!
So nice!
x

Adam & Rosie said...

I wanted them but Adam said no cos we've got 27 windows - ha ha! Prob a good thing we didn't now we're moving. Am sure they'd look fab in your study though - you get my vote!!

Pinecone said...

I love shutters...they add a really polished look.
That pendant light in the first picture is amazing too I couldn't help noticing!
xo
Ashlyn

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

My last home had shutters, and I loved them. Although dusting them is a bit of a pain.

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Oooh love the look of shutters! If we could afford them, I'd put them all over our house :)