May 19, 2011

Hen Night Styling - Bethans Hen night

One of my best friend's, Bethan, had her hen night last weekend organised my good friend Laura and I. I thought I would share with you some of the styling details. We had so much fun organising everything!

I made all the signs using digital backgrounds in a purple gingham digital paper from Etsy and then used pink accents on the cocktail table to give it a fun Miami vibe! (even though we were in Brighton!) Gotta love those stripy straws!!






The bunting was made in keeping with the gingham pattern using wallpaper strung together with brown string and then I printed stickers with each letter spelling Bethan's Hen Night. I thought it turned out quite well don't you think?



Lastly we decorated the table using a vintage paper runner and matching napkins. Each place had a favour bag containing a few little goodies like a notebook, a face pack and some love hearts and we fastened the bags with personalised stickers from 3 little finches on Folksy  (a fab vendor!)  Roses in little espresso cups and a couple of bay trees on the table (that we found in the house!) completed the look!




We had such a fab time!  Here's a shot of all the hen's enjoying dinner and then the bridesmaids (thats me on the right) with the bride and a surprise visitor??!




Hope you like my pics!

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

You did a great job with the table - love the vintage runner and the DIY bunting.

Cracking up that you included a snap with the butler in the buff...too funny! xo

Helen Elliott said...

It looks like it was SUCH a fun weekend! All of these brides had better start thinking now... as there is one Bride to Be that deserves a very special hen do when her time comes around!!

Hope the hangover is not too bad this morning!

x x x

Meera @ firstsense said...

Rachie, you would make a fabulous event planner! I just love all your ideas and how you bring everything together. This hen night styling is so lovely! I hope you all had the best time!

Sorry haven't been around much in blogland, it's the time of the year when I'm very busy with everything else. But I'm trying to catch up today!

Meera xx