May 06, 2011

Fantastic Friday Food: Mango Mint Margaritas

I love cocktails and my man loves mango's so this next recipe for Mango Mint Margaritas are a fab combination!

If you are having a cinco de mayo soiree or just celebrating the arrival of summer (nearly!)  This refreshing cocktail is perfect for your parties ! They would be great to serve at a BBQ. 

Style me Pretty

Click here for the recipe that I found via Holly Knitlightly blog. Holly also have some more fab foodie ideas if you are celebrating cinco de mayo so make sure you take a look.

I'm hoping these are served at the hen night I am off to next weekend! Woop!

Happy Weekend All

Rachie xo

6 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

It may only be 8:15am but I could murder a little cocktail right now. SO pleased it's the weekend! Hope you have some fun plans, hun.

Holly Knitlightly said...

I could definitely go for one of those right now, too!! :) Yum!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend & thanks for the links to my blog!! :)

birdie to be said...

This bar set up looks fantasic! Im in!

www.birdietobe.blogspot.com

A Room For Everyone said...

My husband would LOVE these drinks! I'll definitely have to give them a try. Rachaelxx

graveyards and grasslands said...

ah... this looks divine... I wish I was away on a nice relaxing holiday with one of these and lots of ice lollies... maybe they could be mixed and you could have a mango mint margarita ice lolly!! YEAH!

Heather Pranitis said...

YUM! One of these poolside would be fabulous.