May 17, 2011

Etsy pics - Dinner invitations

I found a couple of really cute dinner invitations over on Etsy. Its so nice to receive a little card rather than just emailing or phoning as it really brings that sense of occasion don't you think?

And I just love receiving stationery of any kind!

First up is this set of 6 "Let's Eat" Gocco Printed Dinner Invitations from TwoGuitars on Etsy. Not too formal and just quite fun!

Twoguitars at Etsy

And then how about these really cute get together cards from KathrynWhyte also at Etsy. I found these via Lottieloves. How could you resist these?


Kathrynwhite at Etsy

Happy Tuesday All!

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Kathrynwhite's designs are such a good find. Love them, esp. the 'HEY let's get...'; it's relaxed and friendly, which I like.

Meera @ firstsense said...

I love these! And thank you for the introduction to these creative people, I've had a look at their shops and the items are just lovely! Bookmarked! :)

Meera xx

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Oooh the Kathrynwhite's invites are just lovely! So simple and casual, thanks for sharing these! xxx

christine, just bella said...

ooo, I especially love those Kathrynwhite cards... so cute. They'd be cute pick up cards if you were looking to "pick up" :)