May 23, 2011

Enchanted Garden Party

After a weekend spent celebrating my birthday and our engagement I thought I would post this cute birthday party as there is loads of great inspiration here.

This fab dessert table is beautiful and the pink and red look is modern and fun without looking too cutesy!

http://herphotography.com.au/ via Pizzazzerie

I adore the details such as this hanging moss heart and the butterfly biscuits, and  the way the strawberries are displayed in their boxes is a fun idea and easily achievable for your next soiree.


http://herphotography.com.au/ via Pizzazzerie

The faux grass runner adds the finishing touch to the table as well as the toadstool! And I love how the cutlery is tied together with bakers twine and imprinted with the place name.

http://herphotography.com.au/ via Pizzazzerie

http://herphotography.com.au/ via Pizzazzerie

I cant wait for some outdoor parties this summer! Check out Pizzazzerie for more information on this fab party by Alicia of Boutique Affairs

Rachie xo

6 lovely comments:

Amanda said...

What a beautifully set table, so many lovely details. Great to hear you had a fun weekend spent celebrating x

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Love the cutlery tied up with baker's twine - great touch. xx

Adam & Rosie said...

The cupcakes with pink icing & red roses are to die for! Glad you had a lIvely Birthday/Engagement party! xoxo

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

What a bright and cheery party! Love the twine!

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

For the love of girls! So adorable! Congrats on your engagement and happy belated birthday! I just threw a woodland/forest type party for my boys. I'll hopefully post this week. I love the fabric mushrooms at this party and the wooden cutlery which I considered but really just ran out of time. It's been busy! I hope you have a great day!

Meera @ firstsense said...

I hope you had fabulous celebrations! This is so sweet, loving the bright red and pink combination! Grass placemats - cute!

Meera xx