April 04, 2011

A Strawberrry Wedding

I know I say this alot but this has to be one of my most favourite weddings I have featured on A Chi Chi Affair. I love the farm inspired feel. Heather of Amorology who designed this is one talented lady!

The bright colours are my favourite thing about this - it just totally pops out of the page! Just imagine having your wedding here - totally fabulous!!

Green wedding shoes

You know I have a thing for stationery and this is stunning! Brightly designed are definitely on my new favourite list !

Green wedding shoes

Heather says "We played around with the farm concept even further by having guests names and seating printed and planted into crates filled with soil. Guests searched through troughs of carrots, sunflowers, strawberries, green beans, raspberries, and heads of lettuce to find what table they would be sitting at" 

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

 Bride and maids in cowboy boots - does it get any better?

Green wedding shoes

Check out the fabulous flowers. I adore the fabric they are tied with and the red poppies.

Green Wedding Shoes

From the jam jar favours with custom labels at each place setting, custom table runners, strawberry cupcake toppers and the cocktails served in jars - this was definitely a labour of love!

Green Wedding shoes

Green Wedding shoes

Green Wedding Shoes


Hope you like this as much as me! It makes me feel all summery!
 
For more pics check out the full post here on Green Wedding Shoes
 
Rachie xo


4 lovely comments:

Meera @ firstsense said...

Loving the bright details and how cute are the bridesmaids! Very very cute!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

hats exactly what i would call an adorable wedding, so sweet!

Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy said...

What a bright and fun wedding! I love how they really worked with the strawberry theme!

Jenny said...

I love this wedding! The bright colours make it so cheery and fun. That's so what I'm aiming for with our wedding.

The flowers are gorgeous in particular.