April 01, 2011

Fantastic Friday Food: Lemon Yoghurt Cake

Happy April Fools Day!  Did anyone catch you out? I know my dad will have a good go! Love you daddy!  

This week I was searching for a spring recipe for you all and was determined to find something lemony! What is it about spring and lemons? - they just go together like strawberries and cream,  Don't you think??

Anyway I stumbled across Bella Eats Blog and honestly I was browsing for a good half an hour. I love the way she take pics along the way and makes it all seem easy, very reassuring for a novice cook like me so do go and take a look. I promise you will love it!

I'm not going to post the recipe as I would normally do as its much easier if you click through here and then you get all the pics. But suffice to say when you have finished it will look like this!

Bella Eats

Worth it?  I think so! :-)

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Meera @ firstsense said...

Yum yum! Love these recipes you find! I've just baked the Lemon Lime cake you'd featured a while ago and about to get onto the frosting!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend, sweet lady!

Meera xx