April 14, 2011

Decorating made easy!

Sometimes the simplest party decorating ideas are the best so when I stumbled across this How to make bunting and drink flags from The Sweetest Occasion blog I knew I was onto a winner.

The Sweetest Occasion

The Sweetest Occasion

The paper used in this is totally gorgeous but I also think it would work well with wallpaper. You can pick up a 10 metre roll on eBay or somewhere like Wilkinson for only a few pounds and there are so many varieties you could easily tie it into your colour scheme.

The Sweetest Occasion

The Sweetest Occasion

I think I shall be stealing this for my friends hen night next month.

Make sure you click here for the full tutorial and more pics!

Rachie xo

8 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

We so need to try this! I love the idea to use up all the scraps from shoots etc.! xo

hen do in brighton said...

This is the nice post and i like this post too much and more enjoy with hen do in brighton.
If you are looking for the best hen party ideas in circulation.

Sere no Sekai said...

wonderful idea! xoxo

Josie ♥ Savoir Weddings ♥ said...

Genius! Will be passing on to one of my brides immediately!

Meera @ firstsense said...

Lovely idea, and so effective!

So much great creative inspiration on your blog :)

Meera xx

graveyards and grasslands said...

WOW!
I have just come across your hen night feature on RMW and found my way here and BOY AM I GRATEFUL! This is such an amazingly magical site full of treats! My mate has just cancelled on dinner for the night so I may just spend it perusing your blog for ideas!

xx GnG xx

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

this is really cute and so easy! I want to try!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

This is adorable!!! Who knew something so beautiful could be so simple!!