April 05, 2011

Big News !

Hello lovelies!

I wanted to share with you some very exciting news!! Now you may have noticed that I've been a little bit quiet as of late and that's because I have been on holiday! Barbados to be exact which is truly the most beautiful place....  And I came back with a little bit of sparkle !!

I AM ENGAGED!!  :-)

ritzybee.typepad.com via Pinterest

My gorgeous boyfriend of 4.5 years popped the question in an amazing restaurant called The Cliff!  It was such a gorgeous setting - I am so lucky and blessed.
I hope you'll join me on this new path - I promise I wont turn into a wedding blog but I will be sharing some of the details and I hope you come with me on this amazing journey!

Thank you for all your comments while I was away - I truly appreciate every single one!

Much Love

Rachie xo

15 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

Yay! I was wondering when you would mention it on here! Love you long time xxx

Meera @ firstsense said...

Aaaawwwwwww yaaaaaaayyy!! CONGRATULATIONS sweet lady!! Such a happy time :-D

Meera xx

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I've been waiting for the big announcement! So, so happy for you, hun! Can't wait to hear all the deets. xx

Interior Design Musings said...

So excited for you!! Can't wait to see your wedding details (it's been 13 years since I thought about those things for my wedding!) M.

Jill said...

congratulations!! I cant wait to watch you plan the big day!! I am certain you will make it fabulous

Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy said...

CONGRATS!! And, by all means, turn this into a wedding blog - your wedding is going to be the "chi chi-est" wedding out there!

Josie ♥ Savoir Weddings ♥ said...

Congrats! That is awesome news lady!

My Vintage Darling said...

So so so chuffed for you darling! Can't wait to hear all about it soon and let me know if you want any assistance with the dress design, xxxx

Pinecone said...

Congratulations!! What a great place for a proposal. I will be excited to see how your wedding plans come along!
xo
Ashlyn

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

Congrats! What a lucky man he is!!! Now on to planning the wedding...you'll make it gorgeous!

christine, just bella said...

yaaay!!! Congratulations to you!! And bring on the wedding planning, I can't wait to hear all about it.

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

OMG!!! Congratulations!!! So happy for you! I can't wait to see how fabulous your wedding plans will be!

Maaike said...

Wow, how amazing! Big congrats and enjoy the planning of the wedding...
Love, Maaike

Lana said...

Yay, congrats!! So many of my blogger either getting married or pregnant, I feel like the odd one out! Looking forward to all your planning and wedding ideas!x

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Just catching up on my blog reading and then I see this lovely news! Congrats to you both, so pleased for you!! Can't wait to see what you have in store, you have the most fabulous eye for these things, I'm sure it will be just magical :) xxx