March 03, 2011

Wonderful wall stickers

We see alot of wall stickers in children's rooms but not many around the rest of the home so I wanted to show you that wall stickers can be sophisticated and stylish.

Here is my round up of some of the best around.

This bamboo pattern is totally my favourite - its looks really exotic and I think it would work really well with plantation shutters, it gives a kind of colonial feel to the decor.

 Wall decor at Etsy

I love this flower pattern as I think it really anchors the bed and balances the room. Very stylish.

house to home

These dandelion heads make a feature on an otherwise bare wall. They really add interest to the room. 

Vinyl graffiti at Etsy

This tree is such a feature and totally makes the dining room area.Such a talking point.

Singlestonestudios at Etsy

Happy Thursday All

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

normalityandme said...

Oooo, never knew they did grown-up stickers like these. Nice find :)

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I love that tree, hun! Sorry I've not stopped by for a day or so - the move has taken over! xo