March 21, 2011

Travel themed wedding

I totally swooned when i came across this beautiful wedding at Erins Heart Court Photography. There are so many stunning details that i really struggled to choose which ones to post so do go over and have a look here to view them all. I guarantee you will love them!

The aspect i like the most is how they have taken a theme and executed it so subtly with a beautiful  colour palate of whites and light blues. Its so pretty!



The table plan is such a gorgeous idea. Love the flags



Its the attention to detail that grabs me - how they have decorated the lanterns, the elegant table settings  and the letters and luggage tags at each place.




I do love a signature cocktail and the swizzle sticks are so cute in this.




Even the food is displayed elegantly!





A totally beautiful and elegant wedding!

Rachie xo

9 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

Lovely - I love the picture with the rings on the cocktail - cute! x

Meera @ firstsense said...

O-M-G they have a TEAL car! There's a trick I missed at my wedding!! (Except perhaps it wouldn't have worked so well with my saffron colour scheme :p)

This wedding is totally swoonworthy! Just love love love it!

Such a gorgeous find, Rachie!

Meera xx

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I love the air mail letters - sooo cool!

Pinecone said...

The matches in the jar, and all the great map details...love!!
xo
Ashlyn

Glory said...

Love the blog!
I'm a follower!
<3
What a gorgeous wedding.
Adore all the little details.
Great post!

http://gloriousdaisies.blogspot.com/

Lili said...

i LOVE the color palette! gorgeous wedding!

Katie - Coco Målé said...

wow, some lovely touches. I love the turquoise car!!! I can't believe they've gone into so much detail, the matches, the maps, the tags... I seriously hope they had a wedding planner, otherwise I'll feel really bad about not having done enough at my wedding : )
-Katie

Rugie said...

I love this Rachie!!! I have been blgoging about destination weddings lately and this really ties in well. Love it!!! love the lovely envelopes

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Lovely unique details. I love the thought they put in to everything.