March 22, 2011

Pip Studio!

So I was doing a little bit of shopping in my home town this weekend and found myself browsing in Lakeland. Now although Lakeland isn't particularly known for its stylish crockery I do like a browse especially at the baking goodies :-) It always inspires me.

Anyway something literally made me stop in my tracks. This lovely cake stand!

Pip Studio

It's from Pip Studio. And although its very girlie for my normal taste - I just think its so pretty! I adore the combination of colours!  They also had these beautiful cups and this great jug which is such a lovely shape -don't you think?

Pip Studio

Pip Studio


Anyway so I just had to check out the website and they don't just do crockery - Oh no! There is a veritable treasure trove of goodies, and here is my selection. I think that bedding is calling my name and that table cloth would be totally perfect to use in the garden this summer!

Pip Studio

Pip Studio

Pip Studio

Pip Studio

Pip studio is also available online and from a number of different retail outlets including here and here.
 
Happy Tuesday
 
Rachie xo

7 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

The jug is my fave piece! Did you buy anything at Anthro yesterday?! xo

two hippos said...

I love the towels, cheer up any bathroom!

Romi and Bob said...

I love Pip. I have two of the bird cups, a pink and a blue one. They are sitting on my dresser. You can see them on my blog header, if you take a peek.
Tracy

Pinecone said...

Thanks for the info, I really love all of this, especially the pillows.

Pip Studio is such a cute name...one of our kitties is Pip :)
xo
Ashlyn

Cupcake Couture said...

Beautiful! Love the floral jug...must have! x

Josie ♥ Savoir Weddings ♥ said...

I like that cup rather a lot. Think it's the bird that does it for me.

Meera @ firstsense said...

Ooh I'm loving Pip Studio!! The cake stand and jug are especially lovely! If the cake stand was only slightly less girly, I'd snap it up!

Meera xx