March 15, 2011

Paper Placemat Printables

This printable from the fabulous The Pretty Blog is one of the best and most original printables I have seen for ages and perfect and so fun for your Easter lunch table, Mothers day lunch or any dinner party.

All you do is print them out here onto any kind of plain paper and voila! an interesting and unique table setting!  Aren't they just stunning?

The Pretty Blog

I think these would look best styled with a vintage glam look table perhaps with a lace table runner and crystal glasses, similar to this. And best of all - no washing or worrying if they get dirty - just print some more!

Ruffled Blog

Hope you love these as much as me!

Rachie xo

6 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I do love them! It's great as I've seen something similar in Anthro but it's expensive - this way is much cheaper (and more fun!) xo

Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy said...

Oh cool, I love these! And I love that inspiration photo with the lace runner!

Amanda said...

Very cute indeed - will keep these in mind for my cooking club this Friday... x

Antoinette said...

Wow that table setting is absolutely gorgeous!!

antoinettemusik.blogspot.com

Julie and Lauren said...

I love this idea- makes a party so much more personal! Happy to have found your blog- it's great! Hope you visit and follow : )
Xox

Meera @ firstsense said...

I love the discoveries you make, these are lovely!

Especially love the flourish one, I can think of many many uses for it!

Meera xx