March 07, 2011

New uses for cupcake cases!

Since I have been baking cupcakes alot at the moment, I seem to have amassed a very large collection of cupcake wrappers. So I had a bit of a think about what I could do with them all...

A Chi Chi Affair

And there are many great ideas! Here are my favourites...

Here, they are used to hold strawberries as a canape at a wedding, I think they look really lovely and I'll be stealing this idea in the summer for BBQ's. Its very elegant and really simple. The strawberries could be chocolate dipped too.

http://caughtthelight.com/blog/  via Once wed

I also really like the idea of using them to store sweeties, like this here.  Very cute for a dessert table.

http://zakkalife.blogspot.com/

These would be great wedding favours filled with jelly beans or homemade jam.  The tutorial is here.

bhg.com

Have you used cupcake cases for anything unusual recently?

Rachie xo

7 lovely comments:

Lisa said...

Some great ideas here Rachie...who knew cupcake cases could be so versatile!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I LOVE the idea of using them as jam jar toppers - what a cheap and effective way of making a statement. Brilliant! xo

Bella Bobbin said...

I love the strawberry idea - less washing up to boot!! x

Christine @ Pure Joy Events said...

Great inspirations!

christine, just bella said...

Great ideas, I never would have thought of these. I'm planning my sis's baby shower right now and will have to put these on the list!

birdie blue said...

darling ideas. i can't wait to try them.

xo
~molly

Brunch at Saks said...

Oh I love all of these ideas! I always have extra liners, so I'll definitely try to use them creatively from now on!

Hugs xoxo