March 02, 2011

New things around the home

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I'm showing you a couple of new items around my house today!  First up I purchased this new tea towel from H&M home. I love the colours and the cute print and it was a total bargain! 


H&M Home

And I thought I would share with you the flowers in my kitchen at the moment. This is my bridesmaid bouquet from my sisters wedding at the weekend sitting in a clear square vase. Doesn't it look modern? I love the round shape of the bouquet and the colours are very soft and spring like.


A Chi Chi Affair

Finally its my bestie's 30th birthday today. I wish I could spend the day with her but sadly she lives in Australia. She would totally love this cake - isnt it stunning?  Happy Birthday Rosie Peach!

neviepiecakes/Natasha Collins. http://amelieshouse.blogspot.com/
Hope you liked today's home pics! More soon...

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Adam & Rosie said...

Awww I wish you were here too - miss you heaps! That cake is so pretty! X

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

The flowers are gorgeous and absolutely perfect in the square vase!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

those roses Rchie! AMAZING!