March 10, 2011

The most beautiful cakes!

I see alot of stunning cakes around the blogs but when I saw this wedding on Rock My Wedding blog which featured some of the most beautiful cakes I have ever seen, I was smitten, I had to investigate further! And it turns out this cake firm is based up in Cheshire. Here is a bit more about them.

Katja Seaton studied Visual Arts at Camberwell School of Art and then went on to learn cake decoration with Anne Warren of the Cupcake Café in Manhattan. A love of art and design coupled with the technical expertise acquired over nearly 15 years of working with butter-cream results in beautiful, highly individual wedding cakes, cakes and cupcakes that are the centre of any celebration.

Aren't they just absolutely beautiful? Be sure to take a look at the website Katja's Kupcakes to see more lovely designs.

Katya's Kupcakes

Katya's Kupcakes

Katya's Kupcakes


And look at these totally fun ones too!


Katya's Kupcakes
Happy Thursday!

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Pinecone said...

The top cake is soooooo beautiful. I love all of the delicate details!!
Ashlyn

Vanessa@Luxuria said...

These are absolute works of art! They are simply too gorgeous to eat.
Just found your lovely blog all the way from Spain (altho' I am a Brit too). Do take a look at my blog/site and see if there is anything that entices you. I would love to see you over on our blog.

Bella Bobbin said...

Almost too good to eat! I say almost because it would take nothing short of a miracle to stop me eating cake!!