March 16, 2011

Homage to Blossom

This is one of my favourite times of year and one of the reasons for this is the blossom on the trees!  Its just about blooming in my street and I wish it would hang around all year as its just so pretty.  The pink vibrant cherry blossom is my favourite - I love how it looks all fluffy!

Pinterest
Pinterest

It also looks lovely displayed as single branches in vases - it makes quite a spring statement!

Pinterest

And it looks fabulous when used with some other branches as a dramatic table centrepiece.

http://www.weddingbycolor.com/nickim/milestones/123298

Happy Wednesday All!  Has the blossom appeared where you live?

Rachie xo

6 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Yes, yes, yes! You should see Regents Park - beautiful! It's spring! YAY! xo

Meera @ firstsense said...

Cherry blossom is my favourite too, and these images are STUNNING!

Meera xx

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Send some sunshine ooop North for me! Only a very few trees/plants are in bloom as we are a few weeks behind you Southerners ;)

Can't wait, it's such a gorgeous sight! Lovely post :)

Josie ♥ Savoir Weddings ♥ said...

I adore blossom and wish it stayed around for longer. Such a welcome site after a freezing winter!

Beatriz Craven said...

Wow, this post is INCREDIBLE!! That center piece is such a stunner.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
B.

That Girl in Pearls

Glory said...

I have apple & cherry trees in my backyard, & they're not quite there yet.
But when they are: gorgeousss!
Lovely post <3

http://gloriousdaisies.blogspot.com/