February 01, 2011

Valentines Day Inspiration

If you're planning a table for Valentines day then here is some great inspiration from Samantha Cabrera Photography that I found via Hip Hip Hooray (one of my fave party inspiration blogs!)

I love the use of colour as the red really pops against the white and gives it such a cute feel. I also love those monogrammed mugs from Anthropologie (especially because me and the boy have them with our intitals on **pukey i know**  :-))


http://www.samanthacabreraphoto.blogspot.com/

http://www.samanthacabreraphoto.blogspot.com/

The large heart on the back of the chair is gorgeous - I want this hanging in my house all year round!!

http://www.samanthacabreraphoto.blogspot.com/

Paper doilies have totally made a come back and look really chic. The glittery confetti is fab!

http://www.samanthacabreraphoto.blogspot.com/

This has totally brightened my day - I hope it has brightened yours too!

Rachie xo

PS:  The best UK wedding blog Rock my Wedding have snapped up my hen night photos and are showing them in a couple of weeks but I promise I will post them as soon as I can! xxx

10 lovely comments:

A Room For Everyone said...

Definitely brightened my day, lots of great, gorgeous ideas. Rachaelxx

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

You find us the best event styling ever. I swear. Those cute heart-emblazoned wires are brilliant! xx

My Vintage Darling said...

Ah I always knew I was ahead of the times, been using paper doilies for a while now!!!! Love the heart one, may need to source some of these!!! xxx

Kendra @ House of Ficek said...

I love the mugs! Sometimes it's okay to be a little cheesy :)

Maaike said...

Really beautiful pictures! And yes, I do love love love the cards in the last picture from Rifle paper.co! Have a great day,
love Maaike

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Awesome... you're right... it definitely brightened my day! and OMG about the hen night photos! That is so cool!

koralee said...

These images make me sooooo happy!!! Thank you for sharing...off to check her out. xo Hugs.

Linda V @ Bubble and Sweet said...

How gorgeous are these photo's and all the valentine props.

Kristen said...

this is PRECIOUS! I love hearts.

Kristen
mikieandkristen.blogspot.com

Gloria said...

this is too adorable - love the shot of the red boots!