February 15, 2011

Stylish 30th Birthday!

I turn 30 this year and I really hope that my soiree is as fab as this super stylish bash that my good friend Will over at Bright Bazaar featured on Sunday via Sitting in a tree blog. Will has an fabulous eye and he is full of great ideas so do take a look at his amazing blog.

I love the rustic tablescape with those white balloons and I am definitely stealing those stripy napkins! They are so striking and the matching straws really tie the whole look together.




The monogrammed jugs are brilliant, such a cute idea that you could emulate at home. The red proteas and cabbage plants are a really bold choice of flowers that really stand out.



I'm also really liking those disposable place mats and the mini blackboard place names.


I love this look and its such a change from the normal vintage girly tablescapes we always see! This is one stylish party!

Happy Tuesday!

Rachie xo

9 lovely comments:

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

The combination of natural elements with crisp black and white stripes is inspired! I'm loving this! You can easily pull this into a room scheme as well. And as you have such an eye for stylish parties, I have no doubt your 30th will look just as amazing ;) Thanks for sharing, this is fab xxx

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Thank you for the link love, hun!

I love the monogrammed mugs and the striped napkins.

xo

Maaike said...

indeed fab straws and amazing paper-plates! Have a great day,
love Maaike

Lili said...

I love this!!!

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

ohmygosh...i'm obsessed with those striped napkins with the stripey straws!!! soooo cute!

Pinecone said...

Love the napkins!!
xo
Ashlyn

jacin {lovely little details} said...

what a great affair!!! happy birthday :)

Jane (and Lou) said...

Oh HI, I just stumbled across your little blog and have had fun browsing your posts! If I lived in London I would sooooo want to go and have a girly pink tea party - I've never seen anything like it! Well, this is a great looking party I have to say - hope yours is as wonderful too! Come visit me @ http://louandjane.blogspot.com/ Jane:)

Dana {Southern Inspired} said...

This tablescape is stunning!! Just found your blog and love it! I'm a new follower!
Have a great night!
Dana
http://southerninspired.blogspot.com/