February 09, 2011

A Regal Souvenir!

I have to say I'm feeling quite patriotic about the royal wedding - I'm sure its going to be beautiful and I especially cant wait to see what Kate chooses to wear! (And we get a day off!)

However I have to say alot of the royal memorabilia I have seen so far for the royal wedding is dare I say it - a touch tacky and not my style at all.  - Luckily I stumbled across these lovely pieces from Emma Bridgewater.   Arent they designed beautifully?

The tea towel is my favourite!


Emma Bridgewater


Emma Bridgewater

Emma Bridgewater


Emma Bridgewater


Which piece is your favourite? Are you looking to buy any Royal memorabilia?

Rachie xo

PS: I'm looking to grow my followers - please do follow me if you like what you are reading! xo

10 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

I am going to get Freddy the Royal Wedding lego set - does that count?!
xx

MissHelenAmos said...

I am just working on some commemorative royal wedding menu covers for our Restaurant and bar! I might use some of your ideas here Rachie! xxx

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I'm loving it all, too! Have you seen the gloves by Donna Wilson? They are so cute! xo

Jill said...

I totally agree, most of the things I have seen are so tacky but these are actually really cute, I love the coffee cup

My Vintage Darling said...

Don't forget the other commemorative event that weekend my lovely, far more important than the Royal Wedding and will have just as much bunting!!!!xxx

Denise at PinkPostcard. said...

love love love!!!!!! Can you send me a link to where you found these pieces? I can't wait for the wedding- I love this kind of stuff. I have a mug from the Queen's birthday 20 years ago, a photo book of Charles and Anne from when they were toddlers, and stamp collection from Charles and Diana. :) Thanks for sharing!
email: pinkpostcard@comcast.net

SnOOp said...

Wow I can't get over how much Kate and Will stuff there is. I guess I need to get at least one item to remember the occasion

Pinecone said...

We can't wait for the wedding. I have 3 girls, and they will be on Spring Break during the wedding, so they are already planning on waking up at the crack of dawn to watch it live!!
xo
Ashlyn

normalityandme said...

Emma Bridgewater you have outdone yourself! I also love the tea towel, but it will never last (if you treat your tea towels anything like i do), I opt for the first mug; classic but still Bridgewater through and through.
I am slowly building up my Bridgewater crockery, my favorite is starry skies (currently at three of large and small plates, bowls small and large and four mugs, plus apron) and this commemorative mug will blend in nicely :)

Adam & Rosie said...

I love the first mug too - gutted I won't be in the UK for the wedding - I might have a party here so all the ex-pats can watch it together! x